- It is extremely important that the logistics for sending orders placed during the month of the event work well, avoiding delays in posting and delivering offers. We understand that stores will have a greater volume during these dates, so it is important to prepare to maintain quality and deadlines informed to users;
- Any problem that occurs on the date, we expect the merchant to be proactive and let us know so that we can work on the solution as soon as possible, preventing the problem from growing;
- If you have any problems with the Integrators on the date and are unable to contact us, contact us on the Guide Form and open a ticket at your Integrator asking for the solution to the error. Let's help you sort it out.
Quality Indicators (Marketplace Stores)
- Marketplace stores with a “Bad” rating, above 7.5% of our quality index, in the last 30 days, will be paused on 11/13, not participating in Black Friday. In other words, the merchant has until 11/13 to stay below 7.5% in the last 30 days. Keep an eye on the index!)
- In case of Cancellation of Marketplace Stores, stores that are above 2% in the last 30 days until 11/13 will also be paused;
- The indicators above can be found at the Seller Central.